Do you even SDCC, Bro?
There are many reasons to love San Diego in the summertime, the beaches, the pool parties, the beer festivals, but there’s one event that holds reign supreme above all else, and if you live here in America’s finest city, you can probably make an educated guess on what that is. Yup, I’m talking about Comic-Con.
This four-day event brings over 34 million visitors to downtown San Diego annually and with that many people in the city, it’s hard not to get caught up in the geeky chaos. After reading through a number of “People you’ll see at Comic Con” articles, I thought I’d make a special tribute to a certain type of attendee that rarely makes the list. The ones who spend the same amount of money on a badge and an equal amount of time costuming. The guys who are not afraid to fuel their inner nerd while still allowing time for a gym run. Comic-Con bros, I’m looking at you! I’m hear to tell you that your efforts do not go unnoticed and you too, deserve to be celebrated. So here it is, my top 10 favorite SDCC bros of 2017!
1. This King Leonidas – “300? That’s what I dead lift, brah”
2. This couple – Fighting for truth and justice and the Bromerican way.
3. This drink slingin’ bro saving the day with delicious beverages. (Pendry Hotel)
4. This Red Hood’s “Suns Out Guns Out” Pose.
5. This dude with all his fun SDCC swag.
6. This “Welcome to the Broladdin gun show” Bro.
8. This bro who was really only here for the people watching and day drinking.
9. These Disney Bros who also like Star Wars.
10. And last but not least, Spidey and his best bro.
Thanks to everyone who participated in the photos series, you’re all awesome and I can’t wait to see you again next year! Later Brah!